Vocational Training Diploma on Electrical and Hybrid Vehicles
The primary purpose of this project is to develop the teaching capacities in the field of Electrical and Hybrid cars in Jordan and bring together and strengthen the cooperation between companies and higher education institutions by empowering engineers with needed skills that meet the market need. This includes training specialized engineers who can work in servicing and maintaining electric vehicles in companies. Furthermore, vocational training centers are provided with qualified trainers to graduate qualified technicians that meet the market needs.
Companies are actively involved in the design of the teaching content in order to build a strong network in the field of electromobility. In addition, new learning methods and pedagogical approaches are used in this project to arouse the interest of the younger generations.
15th January 2021 – 14th January 2024
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- The University of Jordan, Applicant, Jordan
- Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Mutah University, Jordan
- Tafila Technical University, Jordan
- Al-Balqa Applied University, Jordan
- Al-Hussein bin Abdullah II Technical University, Jordan
- Applied Science University, Jordan
- Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan, Jordan
- Technische Hochschule Ostwestfalen-LIPPE , Germany
- Universidad de la Iglesia de Deusto, Spain
- Budapesti Muszaki es Gazdasagtudomanyi Egyetem, Hungaria
- National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Universita of L’Aquila