- Converters and machines in a power range up to 100 kW, drive test-benchs with load machines for four-quadrant operation.
- EMI test-facilities for measurements within the range of 9 kHz to 30 MHz.
- Automatic high-current charge/discharge test station to characterize batteries(0 - 500 A, 0 - 60 V).
- 14-channel impedanz-spectroscop.
- Analog and digital oscilloscopes with up to 2.5 GSample/sec, transient recorder, curve tracer, power measuring devices.
- 5 laboratories with a total of 36 working places, electronic laboratory, mechanical workshop.
- Electric vehicles and vehicle garage with drive test bench, hydraulic lift and chargers for traction batteries.
- Test bench for IGBTs and diodes.
- Novell-network, connections in all offices and laboratories, approximately 50 PC's, sophisticated software for power electronic network and device simulation, emulation, calculation, logic-design, graphics and word processing.